Thursday, March 22, 2012

Collecting Souls… What Street Photography means to me

Collecting Souls… What Street Photography means to me

Collecting Souls… What Street Photography means to me

Collecting Souls… What Street Photography means to me by Thomas Leuthard
Publisher: N/A | English | 2011 | ISBN: N/A | 99 pages | PDF | 10.9 MB

I have done Street Photography for about 2 years now. At the beginning it was much different than it is now. I was often shooting alone and uploading my photos only to one website called Fotocommunity.de. Last year I started to organize photo-walks in cities I was traveling to but my method of photog-raphy changed when I met Eric Kim who taught a Street Photography work-shop in Beirut, Lebanon in November 2010. I sponsored 2/3 of Eric's trip with the condition that I could join him. This gesture really changed a lot for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment